TRA 2018 – Vienna
The 7th edition of the “Transport Research Arena” (TRA 2018), the largest transport research conference in Europe, has taken place on 16‐19th April in Vienna. Around 3,000 experts from all over the world have discussed the latest developments in the areas of traffic, transport and mobility during this time.
RESOLVE has got several chances to present its achievements and vehicle prototypes:
- Prototypes have been showcased in an area dedicated to RESOLVE in the European Commission booth;
- A live and interactive 10-minute project presentation has been given in the Media/Outreach area;
- Project video has been displayed in the Media/Outreach area.
A curious and interested audience has lively interacted with RESOLVE partners who have presented the project.
TRA 2018 is an arena for researchers, companies and public authorities active in the field of transport. It welcomes policymakers and stakeholders framing research and transport policy. Together they have shared and discussed new ideas, research results, technological solutions and new business models. Together they have experienced and shaped the future of transport and mobility for people and goods.
Key focus areas were:
- How digitalisation is transforming transport & mobility systems
- Decarbonisation & future growth – how to change our mobility system & remain competitive
- Shaping the new mobility landscape – a vision for transport & mobility for Europe
The TRA 2018 programme included a range of different session formats that will offer ample opportunity to share information on recent findings and to discuss the aforementioned challenges and opportunities. In scientific and technical sessions, a broad spectrum of research and innovation activities have been discussed, ranging from basic research findings over application-oriented engineering and socio-economic aspects to policies and standards.
Details and programme on the conference website
April, 16-19 2018